I'm going to come back to Readvent 5: Drawing because I don't have any paper to hand on the sofa.
I have some goals that I wrote down and stored on my other computers. I can't remember what they are now. So let's write some new ones. I will try and remember and cross reference them later.
Actually, thinking about it. I don't really know what my goals are.
(A sideline, January Jones is a silly name no? Am watching X-Men First Class now)
Ok. So here it goes.
1. Continue working for my current employer. I love my job and I want to progress in it.
- Do my very best when at work
- Research innovative ways to reach my work goals
- Be a pleasant and useful employee
- Show the value of my worth.
None of these cost money. So I'm going to get on with this tomorrow.
2. Travel extensively abroad
- Plan where I want to go
- Save some money
- Book the time off
Saving money costs money. So if plan where I want to go, I can get a better idea of how much it will cost. Making this much more realistic.
3. Write and publish a book.
- Come up with an interesting idea
- Do copious amounts of research
- Be disciplined and write a little everyday
- Edit the manuscript
- Send it off to publishers
- ...or if all else fails, self publish if only to hold one copy in my hands
Up to point 4 won't cost me a dime in anything but time. So I will just have to devote some time to this one.
4. Have a happy and fulfilling life.
- Do what I love to do
- Don't settle for second best
- Give to others
- Give thanks
Again all free apart from time costs.
5, Stay happily married.
- Give my husband lots of love and hugs and attention
- Do things together, both fun things like going out to dinner, and constructive things like working on projects together.
- Give each other space to persue our own hobbies
- Lots of rampant sex :0)
And again. All free. Apart from Tom's expensive going out for dinner and drinking all the wine habit. Which I help him drink.