Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people
Day Two: Nine things about yourself
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot
Day Seven: Four turn-offs
Day Eight: Three turn-ons
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why
Day Ten: One confession
1. I love being in a silent house. It makes me feel calm and still, and I will knit or read in peace.
2. I have read 6 books in the last month.
3. Much as it pains my rational, liberal, Church of England self, I often experience God in a supernatural, charismatic way.
4. I have designs on being Barbara from the Good Life, but worry I would be too lazy to actually be self sufficent. And no, I don't have the dungarees yet.
5. Happiness for me is a house full of friends and family, sat at our table, waiting for our food, talking, arguing and laughing.
6. I have itchy feet. I get bored of places quickly and I want to see new ones. Yet, I never seem to actually go anywhere.
7. I know how to do some odd things. Make a bra out of duct tape, and how to make fizzy jelly being two of them.
8. Libraries, and art galleries, and museums can feel as cosy as my home to me.
9. I can't sleep unless Tom is in the bed these days.