Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people
Day Two: Nine things about yourself
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot
Day Seven: Four turn-offs
Day Eight: Three turn-ons
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why
Day Ten: One confession
Day six, I'm going to cheat a bit here and class people by category.
1. Tom obviously. I do not need to say more
2. Kate Lewis for inspiring me when I was young, and Tim, Debbs, Rachel, Amey for seeing me through the beginning.
3. Jess, Mel, Amy - my ladies, with whom I can be brutally honest.
4. Chaplaincy folk for getting me to here through the difficult times, and helping me find God again.
5. My history housemates, for tea and toast during the long hard slog through my dissertation.
1. Not knowing when to let your point go in a conversation. No one likes a know it all bore.
2. Humiliating others for sport.
3. Passive Agressiveness.