G O O D T H I N G S O F T H E D A Y
- My nice bf giving me a lift to the station even though it was early o'clock.
- Getting around London really easily with my Oyster card.
- The buskers under Millenium bridge who combined djembe drumming with jazz trumpet. In The Mood sounded awesome with an african undercurrent.
- My interview being almost enjoyable, and being told that deferrment is definately a possibilty.
- Buying a hat for £1.
- The Islamic art exhibition in the British Museum.
...Stir into gently heated condensed milk...
Tom and I also made her chocolate brownies...